Hier findet ihr meine Werke, die ich zur Enspannung mache und weil es mir großen Spaß macht Leuten eine Freude zu bereiten.
Hello Friends,
my July Card for Gail, in Canada .
I hope the Card hes arrived.
Greetings BAstelfeti
So pleased you’ve added this to your blog now Daja! I love the lattice card front and your little mice enjoying a cool cocktail are adorable and beautifully coloured, what a great take on the CCC theme for July.
This is so cute! Clever idea for the 'gate' pattern!
Thanks for the feedback Kathy.Greetings BAstelfeti
Thanks for the lovly comment.Greetings BAstelfeti
Adorable card with the beverage sipping mice, Daja! Love the lattice card front too!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
5 Kommentare:
So pleased you’ve added this to your blog now Daja! I love the lattice card front and your little mice enjoying a cool cocktail are adorable and beautifully coloured, what a great take on the CCC theme for July.
This is so cute! Clever idea for the 'gate' pattern!
Thanks for the feedback Kathy.
Greetings BAstelfeti
Thanks for the lovly comment.
Greetings BAstelfeti
Adorable card with the beverage sipping mice, Daja! Love the lattice card front too!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen